The fee for an initial assessment is $250 per 80-minute session. All first-time clients are required to have an initial assessment to go over intake forms and discuss options for treatment.
Individual therapy or coaching is $185 per 50-minute session.
Couples therapy or coaching is $250 per 80-minute session.
If you prefer to have extended sessions, we can discuss options during the initial assessment.
- Payment is due at time of service
- Credit card, check, cash accepted
- 48 Hour Cancellation Policy: If appointments are canceled less than 48 hours in advance, you will be responsible for the full session fee. In case of emergency, please contact Dr. Chavez by text, email, or phone.
I do not offer a sliding scale or fee reduction for services.
I am an out-of-network therapist but can provide you with a superbill at the end of each session to submit to your insurance company for reimbursement. I recommend calling your insurance provider to verify out-of-network benefits.
Here are some questions to ask your insurance company:
- Does my policy cover out-of-network providers?
- What is the out-of-network rate?
- How much does my coverage pay per visit?
- Do I have a maximum number of visits or maximum dollar amount per calendar year?
- How much is my deductible?
- What is the reimbursement policy?
- Does my policy have a requirement regarding licensure and degree (i.e. MD, Psy.D., M.S.W, M.A.)?