Sex Therapy for Men in Los Angeles
Are you feeling unfulfilled in the bedroom? Is your partner going through menopause? Are you struggling with a sexual performance issue? Are you dealing with out of control sexual behavior?
There are many causes of sexual health concerns for men. Some are physical and require a medical doctor to assess hormones and other physiological aspects that may be related to the problem. Others are related to stress, anxiety, or a mental health concern that leads to problems in sexual functioning. No matter what the issue, it can be addressed with the proper assessment and treatment.
Guys, here are 3 things you need to know about Dr. Chavez:
- 1. Dr. Chavez is very solution oriented and results-focused with her male clients.
We know you want a quick fix! She will get to the root of the problem and find a solution quickly through education, skill building, and exploring sexuality through coaching.
- 2. She will provide a safe, confidential, non-judgmental environment so you feel comfortable being open about your concerns.
…And in so doing, get results faster.
- 3. She is incredibly knowledgeable, experienced, respected, and trustworthy.
(Take a look at her bio if you need more convincing.) She CAN help you.
Men’s Sexual Health Concerns
Common concerns of men include:
- Difficulty getting an erection
- Problems sustaining an erection
- Low libido
- Difficulty with sexual arousal
- Lack of sexual communication with a partner
- Male infertility
- Prostate health
- Coping with a partner’s health issue
- Uneven desire in a relationship
- Sexually transmitted infections
- Sexual boredom
- Compulsive masturbation or sexual behaviors
- Shame around sexuality
- Restoring sexuality after cancer or addiction recovery
- Sexually compulsive behavior including sex, pornography use, and masturbation
Here’s what one male client had to say about Dr. Chavez:
At first, I was apprehensive about seeing a psychologist about my problems. I felt that it would be uncomfortable to talk about my issues, and at best, the end result would be that I would simply feel better after talking about it.
I can’t even begin to explain by how much Dr. Chavez exceeded my expectations. I felt comfortable from the moment we started speaking. And more importantly, this ended up being something far greater than just feeling better about myself. Dr. Chavez’s mind/body approach has truly worked wonders in my sex life, and this is the happiest I have seen my wife in a long time! – R.M., Male, 31
Contact Dr. Chavez today with your concerns about sex therapy for men…and get a solution that will LAST. (323) 920-9473