Therapy for Men
Are you feeling unfulfilled in the bedroom? Is your partner going through menopause? Are you struggling with a sexual performance issue? Are you dealing with out-of-control sexual behavior?
There are many causes of sexual health concerns for men. Some are physical and require a medical doctor to assess hormones and other physiological aspects that may be related to the problem. Others are related to stress, anxiety, or a mental health concern that leads to problems in sexual functioning. No matter what the issue, it can be addressed with the proper assessment and treatment.
Therapy for men is solution-focused and centered around whole body wellness including coping with stress and daily living, finding connection and intimacy with friends and partners, and living with purpose leading to improvements in mental and sexual health.
Common sexual concerns for males:
- Difficulty getting an erection
- Problems sustaining an erection
- Low libido
- Difficulty with sexual arousal
- Lack of sexual communication with a partner
- Male infertility
- Prostate health
- Coping with a partner’s health issue
- Uneven desire in a relationship
- Sexually transmitted infections
- Sexual boredom
- Compulsive masturbation or sexual behaviors
- Shame around sexuality
- Restoring sexuality after cancer or addiction recovery
- Sexually compulsive behavior including sex, pornography use, and masturbation
Here’s what one male client had to say about Dr. Chavez:
At first, I was apprehensive about seeing a psychologist about my problems. I felt that it would be uncomfortable to talk about my issues, and at best, the end result would be that I would simply feel better after talking about it.
Contact Dr. Chavez today with your concerns about sex therapy for men…and get a solution that will LAST.