Elena Pellicano is the maker of Yoni Nectar, a unique essential oil blend with healing benefits and preventative care for your vagina.
Elena reached out to me awhile back and introduced Yoni Nectar as an alternative treatment option for women’s sexual health including vaginal dryness, pain, and infection.
I was amazed to learn about her products! I’m a big fan of essential oils and couldn’t wait to try Yoni Nectar. First of all, I love the name. The product smells amazing and is made with quality oils that you may have heard of before.
In addition to being a professional aromatherapist, Elena is also a certified sexologist who has been educating women about vaginal health and how to use essential oils for sexual health. Yoni Nectar is a unique blend that Elena has personally been using for the past 6 years.
So, what makes these ingredients ideal for a woman’s sexual health? And what do they do?
Yoni Nectar consists of a unique blend of 12 rare essential oils that help reduce the possibility of many types of infections and assists in defusing unpleasant odors while improving Women’s intimate well-being.
Elena explains that each product has a unique blend of carrier oils, which serve to dilute the essential oil before applying it to your skin. The following oils act as the base for “carrying” the essential oil that is being mixed into it:
- Hibiscus Seed Oil is full of antioxidants and vitamin C and aids in healthy skin and tissue. It is also an essential nutritional supplement for the reproductive system and is a known aphrodisiac.
- Fenugreek Oil supports the healing of mucous membranes and contributes to the birth of healthy cells while preventing the mutation and replication of unhealthy cells.
- Apricot Kernel Oil is rich in essential fatty acids like oleic and linoleic acid, and high in vitamin A. Since it easily penetrates the skin, it is a good oil for moisturizing that keeps skin smooth and soft.
- Jojoba oil helps provide moisture and strengthens skin and tissues.
Next, these carrier oils are mixed with a proprietary blend of healing essential oils to help improve your body’s ability to balance hormones and boost organ immunity:
- Lithospermum Officinale – Unique oil provides the ability to destroy over 600 types of pathogenic flora that leads to infection.
- Hibiscus (Ambrette seeds) – A powerful tonic for the reproductive system and provides a naturally pleasant odor.
- Tea tree – An essential oil that provides anti-fungal and immunity boosting properties.
- Cinnamon – Used as an anti-fungal and one of best for healing candida.
- Rose – One of the best oils for women including emotional health. Works to reduce inflammation and bacteria.
- Frankincense – Increases blood flow to the pelvic organs.
- Jasmin Grandiflorum – Strong aphrodisiac, relieves spasms and women’s pelvic pain.
- Davana (wormwood Indian) – Help eliminate staphylococcus and streptococcus.
- Carrot seeds – An excellent tonic for the female reproductive organs.
- Geranium – Strong aphrodisiac, anti-virus, it promotes the growth of healthy cells and prevents tissue degeneration; prevents unhealthy cell mutation.
- Verbena – One of the best tonics for the ovarian and uterine tissues.
- Ginger – An excellent tonic for the female reproductive organs. Warming oil that provides blood flow to the pelvic organs.
- Cardamom – Improves cellular metabolism.
How much Yoni Nectar do you recommend using for each application?
For Normal Daily Use
Place one or two drops on the tip of your finger and place inside your vagina. With the oil on the tip of your finger insert the full finger inside and rub all wall interiors in circular motions. From as deep as you can reach and continue working your way out. Better not to rub one area at a time, as if you are putting acne cream on a pimple, but rotate the whole finger clockwise (as if you were manually rotating the hands of a clock). Pretend you have paint on the tip of your finger and you want to paint the entire inside of the vagina a different color. For best results, wash or shower before application and allow the oil to absorb throughout the day.
With the Yoni Egg
Place one or two drops on the tip of your favorite Yoni Egg and place inside your vagina for a minimum of 40 minutes per day.
To Heal Candidiasis and Eliminate Infections
Use Yoni Nectar four times a day. Place two drops on the tip of your finger and place inside your vagina. With the oil on the tip of your finger insert the full finger inside and rub all wall interiors in circular motions. From as deep as you can reach and continue working your way out. Better not to rub one area at a time, as if you are putting acne cream on a pimple, but rotate the whole finger clockwise( as if you were manually rotating the hands of a clock). Pretend you have paint on the tip of your finger and you want to paint the entire inside of the vagina a different color. Repeat 3-4 times throughout the day.
You mentioned to “Place inside your vagina.” Can you explain how?
Elena explains that ”In my own method of using it I prefer to apply inside directly with my finger. When I am practicing with my Yoni Egg, I place the Nectar directly onto the egg (as this helps keep the egg free of bacteria too).”
Can you use Yoni Nectar externally? How?
Yes. Yoni Nectar can be used externally as well. Essential oils permeate into the skin quite rapidly and absorb into the bloodstream. The nutrition, energy and healing powers of the essential oils will find the areas inside that need it the most and will be drawn to organs that need healing. Women who are uncomfortable inserting the oil directly inside can rub the oil on the skin on her lower abdomen or the small of her back. Elena has one client who recently told her that she applies Yoni Nectar to the bottom of her feet before bed – as this is a very common method for absorbing all types of essential oils.
One of the greatest benefits of Yoni Nectar (and any essential oil-based medicine) is that the body cannot build up a resistance to it like it can with antibiotics. A person can take as much as they need without fear that it will become less effective during their lifetime. Generally, there are zero negative side effects with essential oils as long as you follow the directions for a single dosage.
What sexual conditions would you recommend Yoni Nectar for?
For extra pleasure and enjoyment, Elena recommends applying directly inside the vagina approximately 5-10 minutes before you begin sex. Many women have reported a heightened sensitivity resulting in more pleasurable orgasms. In addition, many women report a higher level of natural lubrication from using Yoni Nectar.
For oral sex it is completely safe, however, your partner may not enjoy the taste. In any case, internal ingestion will not harm, or sting either partner.
Yoni nectar can be used for self-stimulation as well. A single woman can use the oil before self-pleasuring. Likewise, when with her partner, she or he can massage the inside of vagina with a finger or other pleasure device. The Yoni Nectar acts to increase the overall pleasure.
What sexual conditions would you not recommend Yoni Nectar for?
The only limit to using Yoni Nectar is for women who plan to be or currently are pregnant because it increases blood flow to the muscles enabling them to contract with more intensity and force.
For women trying to get pregnant, the force of the contractions, literally can, in some cases, spit the sperm out from their path to reach an egg where they are trying to go.
For women who are already pregnant, strong caution is advised as using essential oils may enhance the strength of orgasms and could possibly result in a disruption (forceful muscle contractions) in the area surrounding the baby.
It is also advised not to use Yoni Nectar during the heaviest days of your period because the blood and fluids would wash most of the oil out. However, you can still apply to the skin during these days, and they will still work to relieve the painful symptoms during your period.
You can purchase Yoni Nectar on Elena’s Etsy page.
I also carry Elena’s products at SHAPE Center – my private practice in Beverly Hills. If you are in the area and interested in purchasing any of Elena’s special oil blends contact Dr. Chavez by email at email@example.com or (323) 920-9473.