Sex Education Programs
Sexual health is vital to overall health and well-being. It incorporates psychological, medical, hormonal, and relational factors. Dr. Chavez is committed to helping women maintain healthy sexuality through all of life’s stages and transitions.
Choose a sex education program that addresses your needs, and contact Dr. Chavez for more information.
Sexual Wellness Programs
Sexual concerns for women can impact overall health and functioning. The following programs address some of the most common sexual health issues for women:
- Becoming Orgasmic Program
- Sexual Healing and Recovery Program
- Libido Enhancement Program
- 8-week Body Image Coaching
- Postpartum Coaching
Reproductive Health Programs
The following programs include services for every stage of a woman’s sexual health:
- Mother and Daughter Menses Preparation
- Birth Control Assessment and Education
- Vulvar-Vaginal Health for New Mothers
- Menopause Assessment and Education