Retreats and Workshops
Dr. Shannon Chavez has created a sophisticated approach to sexual health treatment that addresses the relevance of psychosocial, sociocultural, physiological, and biological aspects of female sexuality. As an expert speaker, she addresses issues around sexual desire and arousal, understanding orgasm, body image, and integrating sexuality and spirituality.
Speaking events and retreats are available for different audiences and can be tailored to fit any size and type of group.
- Awakening Libido and Desire
- Getting Intimate with Intimacy
- Body Image and Female Sexuality
- Sexual Health and Wellness for Women
- Orgasm: The Key to Female Pleasure
- Hormones, Pheromones, and Sex: What You Need to Know
The objectives of the workshop series are to:
- Provide women with a broader understanding of female sexual anatomy and functioning and debunk the myths in regard to women’s sexuality and sexual concerns.
- Create a safe and intimate space for processing issues relevant to women regarding our unique sexuality, the roles we have in our social lives and culture, and how the impact of our culture can affect our sexual values, beliefs, and expectations.
- Empower women through education, information, self-discovery, and exploration.
- Guide women in gaining healthy views towards sexuality, new coping skills, and resources for addressing their sexual needs.
- Workshops are available for different audiences and can be tailored to fit any size and type of group.