Speaking Engagements – Dr. Shannon Chavez
Dr. Chavez presents lectures, workshops, and consultation services all over the world for health organizations, wellness companies, and is an expert speaker on TV/radio/podcast programs. Book her today!
- Sexual Health Expert and Panelist for BlogHer Health Conference in Los Angeles, CA 2019 (Topic: Generations of Shameless: Women Tell All Experts Q&A)
- International Speaker at WAS 2017: 23rd World Congress for Sexual Health in Prague, Czech Republic (Topic: Integrated Sexuality Education for Muslim Women)
- Presenter for 2017 Annual AASECT Conference in Las Vegas, Nevada (Topic: The Sexless Sex Therapist: Suffering in Silence. Examining the Impact of Personal Sex and Intimacy Problems on Sex Educators, Counselors, and Therapists.)
- International Speaker at WAS 2013: 21st World Congress for Sexual Health in Porto Alegre, Brazil (Topic: An Integrative Clinical Approach to Sexual Health Preventative Care for Virginal Women)
- International Presenter for the AASECT Symposium at WAS 2013: 21st World Congress for Sexual Health in Porto Alegre, Brazil (Topic: Sexual Health Wellness for Women: An Integrated Treatment Model)
- Sexual Health Expert/Therapist and Panelist for Osphena Media Summit – Women Take Charge Event in New York City 2014 (Topic: The role painful sex can have on a woman’s life and how this discussion changes as you age – with your friends, partner, doctor, etc. and the importance of communication in a relationship and how not talking about painful sex can greatly impact your relationship with your partner).
- Guest Speaker/Sexual Health Expert for Argosy University, Orange, CA 2014 (Topic: Sexual Health, Attitude and Pleasure Objects)
- Expert Speaker at the 2013 Ultimate Arizona Women’s Expo in Phoenix, Arizona (Topic: A woman’s guide to sexual health)
- Sexual Health Expert/Presenter for Society for Women’s Health and Research (Topic: Strategies for patients to communicate with health care providers about their sexual health, and resources for both patients and providers to facilitate this discussion. Other topics: Barriers to addressing sexual concerns, strategies for breaking through these barriers, and conversation starting points for discussing concerns with patients and health care providers).
- Panelist for Society for Women’s Health and Research Annual Conference (Topic: What a Difference an X Makes: The State of Women’s Health Research Panel Topic: Let’s Talk about Sex, Baby: Understanding sexual motivation and desire. Sexual health is an important aspect of quality of life for all adults. While the majority of attention regarding sexual health has focused on men, it is estimated that 43 percent of women experience a form of sexual dysfunction in their lifetime. This interactive panel focused on the health boosting aspects of sexuality).
- Expert Faculty for Sex Coach U – Online training programs for sex coaching (Topic: Sex and love “addiction” expert course).